Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life in the fast lane!

Life in the fast lane.......is...well....fast. We have been as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full or rocking chairs. Packing up and moving a family of 4 is wild! The process of leaving is not fun. Goodbyes are painful, there are way too many toys to sift through, and patience is the thing I most long for.

The kids think we are moving to something like Disney World. They have no idea what's going on. It's best that way. They can't fathom 35,000 ft. off the ground in a 747. It's best that way. I wish I were more like them. Problem is....I can fathom way too much.

We got our visas today. Yea! We sold our cars. Yea! All we have to do now is have the "Yard Sale." Anything we don't sell we are just going to burn. Not really.

We leave in 2 weeks. I think it is just now about to set in. We are moving to China in 2 weeks.
Seems weird.

Anyway keep us in your thoughts.....lots to do and a short time to do it all.
Shannon